Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Extra: More Halloween Treats (ACEO)

Drew another ACEO of Nicholas for Halloween! (Here's the first.) Who needs candy when you can whip up much fancier treats instead, am I right?

Have already given this ACEO away on Twittercongrats, M.J. Fifield!so it won't be available for sale in my online shop. Everyone supporting me on Patreon can see a high-res version here.

Tools Used to Create This ACEO:
Bristol Paper | Faber-Castell Aquarelle Pencils | Gelly Roll Pen | ShinHan Touch Liners | ShinHan Touch Twin Markers

6 comments:

  1. I definitely approve, Nick. I remember I had a house down the street that made homemade cookies and popcorn balls when I was a kid. I was so sad when they moved away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with Nick and he's made me so hungry for cookies and cupcakes. Treats just taste better with pumpkins and Halloween colors!
    Love all of your Halloween drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to MJ! I love the details in this drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Heather! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to MJ. That pic made me want something sweet. I may have to go grab a slice of the blueberry bread I made the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Tags

Coco (210) Dolores (2) Guest Strips (1) Hermes (1) Intermission (27) Mary Beth (14) Ms. Miller (2) Nettie (14) Nicholas (228) Nicky (3) Payne (43) Russell (13) Sandy (12) Tad (15) That Woman (12) Volume 1 (135) Volume 2 (93)

About Me